lunes, 24 de mayo de 2021

Cringe

Well, my life is very cringe in general, but if I have to choose one scene in specific, I remeber once, when I was 11 years old. I was in the school, where they do the typical aniversary partys and competences, where you have to sing or dance, and decorate according to a theme, like movies or countries. Whatever, I don't remember what was the theme that time, but I volunteered to sing in a contest called "Canta a Acapella", (bad decision) like the name say, I supposed that I have to sing acapella, so I learned the song (that was "Corre" by Jesse Joy, yes, more cringe) without the musical base.
The day of the competition arrived, and like the child I was, I went with a very cute dress and stuff, I stood in front of the whole school, and the base start to play, I remember my desire of want to die in that moment, I never rehearsed the song like a karaoke, so I didn't know when to start sing, or when was the interlude part, I obviously forgot the lyric and I stood there, immobile, I was so ashamed, and I just wanted it to end quick. I try every day to forget this part of my life, and I really don't remember it like a funny moment it was totally cringe.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Postgraduate Studies

I haven’t actually searched for a course to do after what I am now doing, but I have a lot of ideas of things to do, but I can’t probably do...