lunes, 19 de abril de 2021

A country I would like to visit...

There is a lot of countries that I would like to visit, but if I have to choose one, lately, I was with the idea of visit Greece. That because, it is a country with a lot of culture, and it is like cradle of knowledge, the history of the western human was born there, so the nerdy part of me make me want to go to a country that have a lot of information.

I really don't know so much about Greece, but one time I heard about a neighborhood call "Exarchia" that it's in central Athens, it is renowned for being the historical core of radical political and intellectual activism, also in there is the National Archaeological Museum of Athens, a place that an anthropology student shouldn't miss. And obviously being able to know it's paradisiacal beaches, that are just some of thing that I will like to do in there.

I been having the idea of maybe go to Greece for study, it would be a dream to have an archeology study program in some Greece university. But, I think that I could never go to live outside of South America like permanently.

Exarchia: How Airbnb angered Greek anarchists - BBC News 

Exarchia

 

National Archaeological Museum Sets its Sights on Victory for 2020 - Greece  Is 

National Archaeological Museum of Athens

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Postgraduate Studies

I haven’t actually searched for a course to do after what I am now doing, but I have a lot of ideas of things to do, but I can’t probably do...